My juggling photos
Not very good, most of them - the photos that is, the jugglers are OK!
Plus they were scanned at 75dpi, the resolution control being hidden under the printer menu!
I daresay it keeps the filesizes down though...
Maybe I'll re-scan some of the better ones sometime.
The trouble with juggling conventions is that you rarely get a clear background in your photo, there's just too many people about.
I've got loads of other pics that'd be quite nice if only there weren't those 200 other people cluttering up the place.
If you know any of these people's names I'd appreciate a quick email - I've managed to forget the few I did once know.
- Home, Col, 48K, Me juggling my Beard Beach clubs in my back garden
- SK92, BW 103K A blindfold club juggler on a slackwire (it's John Lee)
- BJC5, Col, 42K, A club juggler in the parade
- BJC5, Col, 42K, The unicyclist walking his dog
- BJC5, Col, 43K, Blind juggling, Winston and Stuart from Manchester
- BJC5, Col, 20K, 3 ball wizard
- BJC5, Col, 21K, High uni club passing, probably The Danger Brothers
- BJC6, Col, 110K A bear teaching a policeman to unicycle
- BJC6, Col, 20K, Ball spinning
- BJC6, Col, 13K, Ultimate wheel
- BJC6, Col, 37K, Club juggling while balanced on a BMX bike (it's Sean Bridges)
- BJC7, Col, 37K, The convention logo not GIFd by me
- BJC7, Col, 53K, The guy from Semcycle
- BJC7, BW 68K, Rob Stone (a net person)
- BJC7, BW 47K, Helen of Mushy Pea
- BJC7, BW 30K, Unicycle hockey Trevor from Moseley (Rob thinks)
- BJC7, BW 66K, Rope tricks (a net person)
- BJC7, Col, 38K, Giraffe unicyclist (it's net person Barry Prescott)
- BJC7, Col, 43K, Stiltwalker
- ????? Col, 30K, Rubber chickens I didn't take this one: Brian Milner says "What a handsome guy", but I notice my original copy of the file was called bmilner.gif
- EJC16 Col, 15K, 7 balls (I think - you can only see 5 but...)
- EJC16 Col, 23K, Michael "Fergie Bags" Ferguson does 4 clubs (can do 5)
- EJC16 Col, 30K, Donald Grant's diabolo climbing the string
- EJC16 Col, 25K, Diabolo under the leg
- EJC16 Col, 46K, Two diabolos on one string
- EJC16 Col, 35K, Donald Grant's diabolo under the leg OFF the string (look closely!)
- EJC16 Col, 17K, Weird parakite thing
- EJC16 Col, 41K, Rec.Juggling posse (some of them, anyway: including Ken Zetie and the mysterious thomasl)
- EJC16 Col, 18K, Silhouetted balls at dusk
- EJC16 Col, 33K, Unicyclist and ballwalker about to start passing clubs