As a novice with a scanner, I did everything at 75dpi.
How was I supposed to find scan resolution if they hide it under the printer menu?
It probably doesn't affect the quality much though, and it keeps the filesizes down.
Maybe I'll re-scan some of the better ones sometime.
Some more recent pics are at Dave & Linz's Photo Album
More to follow.....
- Me :32K,
with a red nose :26K,
and as a young teenager - what went wrong?:45K
- My dad :48K,
and my mum:33K
- Truffle Buddskin as a cute kitten :49K,
reclining regally :44K,
on the sofa:47K
- Wire haired fox terriers! Asta :122K;
Katie looking cute (27K);
Katie in standard fox terrier manic mode (30K);
Katie wearing a wellington boot (128K);
William looking like a toy(60K);
William opening his christmas present (61K)
- A crowd of piglets suckling
- Ron Drew:13K, who gave the photography course I went on a few years back
- My friend Tony trying to pretend he hasn't got 3 Jacks
- A FREE GUINNESS to anybody who tells me (to my face) exactly where this
statue is (NO CONFERRING!):71K
- The truth about crown green bowling :26K
- The juggling photos index
- A nice rose standard 104K,
or hi-res 192K,
A nice deer standard 152K,
or hi-res 303K,
A nice dinosaur:51K
Little Moreton Hall :41K